Keansa S&OP app is now live on Jedox Marketplace!
Keansa’s latest solution combines industry best-practices S&OP with AI powered Jedox EPM platform.
Keansa is a boutique consulting firm focused on Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions. We specialise in implementing market leading EPM technologies. Our expertise lies in new generation technologies powered by Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices and Data Science, which have the power to transform organisations and businesses and strive to new heights in number-driven decision making.
- Keansa has offices in Canada, India, The Netherlands & Singapore with a strong focus on delivering best in class EPM solutions to our global customers.
- Keansa has clients in 6 countries and business users across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Our growing team of consultants has expertise in implementing Supply Chain Planning, Sales Planning and Financial Planning solutions across different industries that together encompass EPM.
- Our consultants have worked on complex solutions in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Mining, Food and Beverages and Insurance domains.
News & Updates
Dec 2020: Keansa’s Ashok Marla and Erika Barber to speak at Argyle Leadership forum on Data Analytics this 14 December. Event registration is free.
Jun 2020: Jedox, a leading vendor of EPM solutions, accords Gold Partner status to Keansa in North America region.
Nov 2020: Keansa’s best-practices S&OP app is launched in Jedox marketplace. App is poised to drive better decision support and responsiveness in Supply Chains.
Keansa is committed to delivering solutions that provide true value to customers. Our business model is created to make this possible. There are three main pillars of our capability that are also fundamental to our raison d’etre and business thinking.
Keansa’s core experience lies in creating and delivering Supply Chain-centric Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions. The leadership team at Keansa has a collective experience of nearly 100 years in delivering ERP, SCM, Demand Forecasting and Planning, Project and Portfolio Management, Risk Management and Analytics solutions, the world over.
Global Presence & Local Execution
Keansa’s market and customers are located in multiple continents and so are its teams. The rationale to choose this approach is to give us access to global talent and to deliver solutions to customers closer to where they are.
Customer First Attitude
This is the most important pillar or guiding principle. The Keansa team wants the best for its customers and we are willing to go the extra mile to deliver value during our engagements.
Consulting & Advisory
- Highly experienced Subject Matter Expertise in Demand & Supply Planning, Integrated S&OP and Financial Planning.
- Ready to offer Consulting & advisory services for Jedox customers.
- A trusted & experienced technology partner for EPM Solution implementations across various industries and functions.
Maintenance and Support
- Continuous support services post “Go Live” for on-going changes to business needs.
- Training & hand-holding to the business users for User Acceptance Test (UAT)